Managed platform services
We design, develop, evolve and monitor multi-region, hybrid and multi-cloud Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions using HashiStack (Nomad, Consul, Fabio, Vault, Terraform), Pulumi, Kubernetes, cloud native management services and serverless platforms running over AWS and Azure. Our Site Reliability Engineers attend to non-functional service administration requests, service interval work schedules and InfoSec patching requirements.
Monitoring and Observability
We develop and administrate integrated Continuous Control Monitoring (CCM) and ChatOps solutions which report about your systems and alert on-call engineers at the network, infrastructure and application level. We update business services to improve their logging, metrics and tracing, and curate dashboards and alerts which describe the state of your software. Our repertoire of tooling expertise includes DataDog, ElasticSearch/Logstash/Kibana (the ELK stack), Grafana, Prometheus, Splunk and Sentry. We provide fully managed monitoring and observability services, as applicable and as required.
Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
We develop and administrate GitOps solutions which automate the deployment of infrastructure-as-code, containerised software and serverless microservices for Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment scenarios. We configure pipelines to run both nighty and “upon commit”, and to fail when agreed minimum consistency and quality measures are not met. These may include the detection and resolution of vulnerable dependencies, unsuitable licenses and insufficient test coverage. We can configure pipelines to publish to internal and external build artefact managers and container repositories. Our tooling expertise includes Terraform, Pulumi, Serverless, Nomad, Kubernetes, Github Actions, Gitlab, Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins and SonarQube. We provide fully managed DevOps services, as applicable and as required.
Typical service line items
- Auditability compliance i.e. ISO27001
- API key and certificate rotation
- Build and release pipelines (continuous integration, continuous deployment)
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- ChatOps integrations with Slack, Microsoft Teams
- CVE/OWASP vulnerability patching
- Deployment pipelines
- Environment lifecyle management and capacity adjustments
- Infrastructure as code
- High availability and durability measures including multi-region and multi-cloud solutions
- Long term support (LTS) version upgrades
- Managed hosting of development tooling
- Monitoring and alerting solutions with ChatOps integrations
- SDK version upgrades
- Technical documentation
- Third party auditing and transition