CDG Working Environment
CDG’s structure, atmosphere and methods resemble those of Silicon Valley and Israeli type start-ups, providing a nonhierarchical flexible working environment that fosters individuality and creativity, focused on high-pace delivery, outstanding engineering quality, and involvement with the open-source community.
What makes us unique
- We offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the latest technologies, while working directly with some of the best talent in the software industry from around the world.
- We are not a one-app one-technology company. This makes us ideal for people that like exploring new frontiers. While we deal primarily with web-applications for desktop and mobile uses in the Enterprise market, we also develop native mobile applications, consumer apps, Windows based desktop applications, Augmented Reality solutions, and are now exploring opportunities in Deep Learning (Convolutional/Recurrent Neural Networks) for CV and NLP.
- We offer a true liberated working environment. hours are relatively flexible, there’s no dress-code and no hierarchies.
- We support, welcome and appreciate family men and women. We do our best to accommodate family-life needs and a healthy work-life balance.
- We value, foster and peruse entrepreneurship. We support and encourage our developers to come-up with new and novel ideas for products.
- We value autodidactic skills and actual experience. For us, outstanding involvement in the open-source community or a rich history as a service provider, can easily overshadow lack of formal education.
Salary and benefits
- We have two dev centres. One in Reading and one in Sunningdale.
- We offer a wide range of offers and possibilities, all discussed per candidate.
- Pension contribution.
- Life and travel Insurance.
- Minimum of 23 days of paid holidays.
- Access to Safari Books and Perkbox.
- Eye care vouchers.
- Child vouchers and other salary sacrifice schemes.
- Flexible working hours.
- For foreign workers: Relocation package and/or Visa sponsorship.